Happy Father's Day! Rest and Relax, You Deserve It!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's and Step-dad's! I got inspiration for these three cards using the Timeless Tropical stamp set and matching In the Tropics dies. I'd like to give credit to Lee Ann Greff, Jamie Barbarczy and Brian King for a starting point from their cards I CASE'd online. 

For this card above, I used the Drybrush background stamp to create the sand and water by coloring on the stamp with Stampin' Write Markers in Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Balmy Blue and Coastal Cabana. The word "Dad" was from a paper pumpkin set and just happened to match the font on the rest of the sentiment. 


Isn't this the cutest pineapple! I used the pineapple die from the coordinating In the Tropics Dies. I sponged on some Pale Papaya to add some color and dimension. I sponged Old Olive on the leaves. 

And, you'll notice I used the new Macrame 3D Embossing folder on all of the cards for that awesome texture. Reminds me of a hammock in Hawaii. 

I'd be delighted to be your demonstrator! Visit www.stampinup.com to see all of these products and to place an order. To subscribe to Paper Pumpkin visit https://www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=2052134 

Comments

Popular Posts