You're a Peach Suite Corner Fold Card and Mini Jam Jars

This peachy suite can be found on page 60 of the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. Right now all the buzz seems to be centered around the July-December Mini Catalog, but I'm still playing with my new catalog sets. The You're a Peach Suite Collection includes the Sweet As a Peach Bundle, the You're a Peach 12x12 Designer Series Paper and the Mini Jam Jars. 

This cute corner fold card is just one layer. Meaning, it doesn't open up. The sentiment can be written on the tag. And the tag slides in to the fold down pocket. 
I embellished this mini jam jar exactly like the example on page 60. These food safe plastic jars are 2" tall with a silver twist on lid. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a peachy day! I'd love for you to leave a comment. 

Comments

Popular Posts