Frightfully Cute Split Panel Shaker Cards

 

I have Halloween on the brain even though it's still a hundred degrees here in Oklahoma. I was organizing my craft room and came across my package of Mason Jar Shaker Domes which are still available in the Annual Catalog and online at www.stampinup.com. I thought, that would be so cute full of bats from the Frightfully Cute stamp set! 


This is a split panel card. You can see how the sentiment is glued to the top and bottom, which holds it together. The starry DSP is from the Peaceful Place Designer Series Paper in the Mini Catalog. It's totally winter themed, but I saw a spooky October sky. 
Here is a peek at the inside of the card. The coordinating Frightful Tags dies cut out the cutest images. If you look up close the tree actually has texture like bark on the trunk. 
Here is a cute, more colorful version using DSP from the You're a Peach Designer Series paper. The little stars in the corners are stamped from the To the Moon stamp set. I also used the Jar of Flowers stamp and Jar Punch to create the outline and texture of the jar.

Here's a peek at the inside. I shadowed the tree with Gorgeous Grape and Basic Black. You can fill the shakers with anything you like. I used Shimmerz Celestial embellishments from my local craft store. 

I'd be delighted to be your demonstrator! Visit www.stampinup.com to see all of these products and to place an order. To subscribe to Paper Pumpkin visit https://www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=2052134 

Which one do you like the best? I'd love for you to leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts