Peaceful Place Stampin' Up! Suite

Here are a couple of "Double Point" fun fold cards made with the Peaceful Place Suite on page 36 of the Stampin' Up! July - December Mini Catalog.  This suite will be available until the end of December.  I did some #simplestamping on this first card, using the beautiful Peaceful Place Designer Series paper as my focus. You will definitely want to purchase two packs - one to cut into and one to save.


Just look at this beautiful and peaceful wintry scene. I used the Subtle Shimmer Sequins as little accents. The little bow is made from the fun White Glitter Organdy ribbon. 


I created a second card using a Real Red accent piece cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies. The focal image is stamped with the trees from the Peaceful Cabin stamp set. Look how it perfectly matches the DSP! Amazing! 


When you open up the card, the snowy trees shimmer! If you are one of my Paper Pumpkin subscribers, I just wanted to remind you that this suite coordinates with October's Peaceful Christmas Kit. 

I'd be delighted to be your demonstrator! Visit www.stampinup.com to make a purchase of these cute crafting goodies! Please choose me as your demonstrator. To subscribe to Paper Pumpkin visit https://www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=2052134 

Please leave a comment and let me know which card you like the best. Have a wonderful Fall season!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts