Seasons of Fun

I was challenged to use the Stampin' Up! colors: Merry Merlot, Cinnamon Cider, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie.  What better way to showcase this Fall color combo than a pile of leaves! This stamp set, Seasons of Fun can be purchased with Stampin' Rewards based on a total order of $150 USD. Qualifying party orders (or if you are your own party with a $150 or more order) earn Stampin' Rewards you can use toward free and discounted products. The panel on the left is embossed with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder and the panel on the right is stamped in Merry Merlot on the same color cardstock with the Knit Together background stamp. Your turn! I challenge you to make a card with those colors. Send me a link to your creation. I'd love to see it.

I'd be delighted to be your demonstrator! Visit www.stampinup.com to make a purchase of these cute crafting goodies! Please choose me as your demonstrator. To subscribe to Paper Pumpkin visit https://www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=2052134 

Comments

Popular Posts