Quiet Meadow Water Coloring with Classic Stampin' Pads

 

This beautiful bouquet was created with the Meadow Dies which are part of the Quiet Meadow Bundle and includes the Quiet Meadow Stamp and Meadow Dies at a 10% bundled savings. This stamp set will be carrying over into the new Stampin' Up! catalog, but the bundled price will no longer be available. 

The card base is Balmy Blue with a Soft Succulent mat and piece of Vellum Cardstock layered on top. I stamped the dot splatters onto the Vellum in Soft Succulent and turned the Vellum over so that it would not smudge. 

I cut out the flowers below in Watercolor Paper and colored them with ink from the Classic Stampin' pads.  I squeezed the ink pad while it was closed to get some ink on the inside of the lid and used an Aqua Painter to color the flowers using the color pallet below. 

Colors: Blackberry Bliss, Evening Evergreen, Balmy Blue, Soft Succulent, Flirty Flamingo, So Saffron, Calypso Coral



Would you like a free PDF of the detailed instructions to make this card? If so, please sign up for my newsletter by filling out the pop up to join my email list by May 31, 2022. You may unsubscribe at any time. Please leave a comment below to let me know that you signed up AND you would like for me to email it to you. You do not need to leave your email in the comment below. Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts