Paper Pumpkin Alternative Tuesday - Split Image Technique

It's Alternative Tuesday, where my friends and I will post an alternative way to create with a past or current Paper Pumpkin kit. I'm showing alternate cards using the April 2023 kit called, All the Little Things. You can see last week's alternate card HERE. 

I used the Split Image Technique. Take a die cut or stamped image and cut it in half. Add it to two different card bases as shown above. It's great way to stretch your resources. 

This is the rose die cut that came with the kit. I just cut it in half and used it on two cards. The image below shows the original kit samples.

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by May 10th, 2023 to get the "Exploring In Colors" kit. 


For More Inspiration

I'd love to look for your creation on social media. Just upload your Paper Pumpkin Alternative Tuesday project to Instagram or Facebook and use the hashtag: #ppalttues so I can find it.

Check out See Julie Stamp. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment below.

Comments

Popular Posts