Weekend Challenge Card - Happy Forest Friends

This weekend I'm playing along with two challenges. The first challenge is a theme challenge from the Paper Players #PP634. The theme is "the animals come in 2 x 2". I couldn't resist the two little birds from the Happy Forest Friends Designer Series Paper. The Happy Forest Friends Suite collection will be retiring when the new Stampin' Up! catalog comes out in May, so be sure to get this suite before it's gone. 

I also used a color challenge from the Color Throwdown Challenge #736.  I used, So Saffron (this color is retiring), Old Olive and Smoky Slate. These colors coordinate with the Happy Forest Friends DSP. 


Thanks for stopping by. Click on the card photos above to shop my online store. Click on the challenge photos to see all of the other entries. 

For a complete list of supplies used to make this card click HERE. You will be able to add items you need to your cart and shop from me. Every online purchase receives a hand made thank you card from me. 

Comments

  1. So pretty. I love the pop of yellow and all that wonderful texture from the various layers. I love the little scene with your birdies and their log! So glad you shared this beauty with us at The Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments. I loved the theme challenge!

      Delete
  2. What a happy Springtime card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Broni for your kind compliment. Can't wait to play again!

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty Spring time card. I love the embossed background the the lovely scene you created. So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire. So happy I discovered The Paper Players. Can't wait to play again!

      Delete
  4. Kris the little scene you created with your papers is perfect - I've just made a few cards using this paper too. I love the sentiment tag detail. Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Joanne! I will be so sad to see this paper retire!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts