Let's Chat Swap Card

 

Created these cute cards for a swap using the Let's Chat stamp set and the Inked Botanicals Designer Series paper from Stampin' Up! The top card has a Lost Lagoon card base with a Crushed Curry mat underneath the DSP. 

The card base on this one is Lost Lagoon, with a Calypso Coral mat under a different piece of the Inked Botanicals DSP. The phone is stamped in Crushed Curry and I used the Black Matte dots for the numbers. 

I used the Loose Daisy embellishments for the little accent on the corner of the phone. The Crushed Curry phone reminds me so much of the 1970's. 

If you'd like to order anything you see here, I highlighted the current items so that you can order Stampin' Up! from me. The links will take you to your secure online store through Stampin' Up! where you can create an account and a wish list! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Comments

Popular Posts