Dream Now - Dream Big!


Here is my creation for the inspiration challenge, inspired by Robin Sharma's Dream Now photo below and the following card created by Lyssa Zwolanek (Song of My Heart Stampers). . .

Lyssa graciously shared her technique with me for these cards. This is such a great idea! I used the Very Vintage Wheel jumbo wheel found in the Occasions Mini (available until the end of April). I purchased an Uninked Jumbo Cartridge (page 189 IBC) and used my Versamark re-inker to create my own cartridge. Then I rolled the wheel and embossed with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder. The letters were created from the the Big Shot Sizzlit Decorative Strip Die called Billboard (p. 196 IBC).

Comments

  1. Your back!! Glad you done some stampin', and they are beautiful too!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts