The Weekend Inspiration Challenge is Back!

Hello friends! It's time for the Weekend Inspiration Challenge! Use your imagination to create something: a scrapbook page, card, bracelet, or work of art inspired by the photo below. You can use the colors, the shapes, the feel of the photo, or the layout. There is no right or wrong way to use your imagination. When you are done with your creation, take a picture of it and post a link in the comments so everyone can see it.

The photograph featured this week is used graciously with permission from an inspirational author and speaker named, Robin Sharma. You can check out his website here.
I created the Dream card below and I am re-posting it because I love how the sentiment reminds me of this challenge. I cut out the butterfly from the SU DSP Kaleidescope and used colors from the bold brights textured cardstock. The dream letters are cut out with my Quickutz die alphabet called Dragonfly.

Comments

Popular Posts