Elegant Butterfly Tags

Elegant butterfly tags made for my customer's as a thank you. I stamped, "Thank You for Your Order" from Workshop Words onto a post it note and stuck it on the back. Spoiler Alert: You will see this layout on a  card for September's Sketch Challenge with Craft Project Central so check back soon. I hope you will play along.
Recipe:  I used my new favorite colors, Summer Starfruit and Raspberry Ripple with the Four Frames stamp set on Naturals White Card Stock.  Punches used:  Elegant Butterfly, Decorative Label, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Non SU tag punch.  Ribbon:   3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon in Raspberry Ripple. 

Comments

  1. Love these! I'm sure I can come up with something similar. So glad I got that Elegant Butterfly punch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts