Make a Faceboook Cover Photo Using My Digital Studio

I recently read a blog post at Ella Publishing about personalizing your Facebook cover photo, and I thought, I can do that with Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio. You can use a large photograph as your background or you can create one in MDS.  Just remember that your profile photo will take up a small square on the bottom left corner. 

There are numerous ways to do this, but this is how I created the one above. Open up My Digital Studio and choose Multiple Output Options.  Choose 11" x 8-1/2" Landscape. Choose Create Your Own, Name It, add a background paper and elements, like stamps, punches and your photograph. Keep all of your design elements within the top 4 inches.  When you are done, click File, Save. Click on Share Project from the drop-down menu on the right and choose Export to JPG.  I saved mine as Small 1100 x 850 pixels. Then, when you go to Facebook, you just upload it like you would an ordinary photo. 

*For the above example, I went back and edited the photo and cropped off the bottom of the page, but I didn't do that when I uploaded it to Facebook. I just left it in the original dimensions. Click HERE for a free Timeline Template from Ella Publishing. 

Comments

Popular Posts