Every Chapter Simple Friendship Cards

 

This little stamp called, Every Chapter was love at first sight for me. It can be found on page 62 of the Stampin' Up! January - June 2022 Catalog. The Sunshine & Rainbows DSP is free during Sale-a-Bration with a $50 purchase. It's on page 8 of the SAB Catalog which runs until February 28, 2022. 
I added the texture with the retired Wrapped in Texture embossing folder, but any embossing folder will work. Try it out with the NEW Hive 3D Embossing Folder on page 59 of the JJ 2022 Mini Catalog. 
Here's another #simplestamping card using a different color combo. The Granny Apple green DSP is the back of one of the Sunshine & Rainbows DSP. Did you know that you can look at the back of the Stampin' Up! paper pack and it will list the coordinating colors? Pretty neat. I used those colors to help me decide how to color the books. I used a combo of Stampin' Blends and Stampin' Write Markers. 
I added a little piece of 3/8" Denim Ribbon to the top left corner (also new from the JJ 2022 Catalog).  I've linked these items to my online Stampin' Up! store where you can shop from me and I will get 25% commission for the sale. Thanks for your support! Which card to you like the best? I'd love for you to comment below. 


Comments

Popular Posts