Expressions of Friendship Card Swap

Every other month I participate in a Stampin' Up! Cards in the Mail Swap. We are group of seven Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from the U.S.  I make 6 of the same card to mail and one for me to keep. Then I receive 6 different cards back. This month I used the Hostess set on page 90 of the January - June Mini Catalog called Expressions of Friendship. If you order $150 or more, you can purchase this exclusive set with your Stampin' Rewards.

I cased the catalog and stamped the image on the Heart & Home Designer Series paper (also from the J-J Mini Catalog).  I love the woodgrain background. I created that sewn border with the Stitched with Whimsy Dies. I used the Horizon Dies to cut out the fence (with the In Good Taste DSP) and the grassy edge on the left out of Old Olive cardstock. 

The image was colored using a variety of Stampin' Blends. It's embellished with a piece of Pool Party Sheer Ribbon and Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins. Just click on the highlighted links to shop at my Stampin' Up! online store. I appreciate your support! Have you ever stamped directly onto Designer Series Paper? What do you think?

Comments

  1. I haven’t stamped on the DSP before! That’s a good idea. I’ll have to look at my stash!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts