Last Chance for the Holiday Mini

 

The July–December 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring tomorrow at midnight MTN time! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, I'm looking forward to all the new products on their way—and I hope you are, too!

Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 60% on select essential craft supplies. This selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.

Check back on January 5th when the January - April 2023 Mini Catalog goes live along with Sale-A-Bration. SAB will only happen one time this year, rather than twice like it did last year. If you are new to Stampin' Up!, the items in the SAB catalog are free with a $50 or $100 purchase. It's the most fun time to shop, especially if you like free stamps!

Right now, I am only allowed to show you the cover of the new mini catalog. Look how cute!

Thanks for supporting me with your orders and stopping by my blog! Have a wonderful new year and lots of crafting to come in 2023!  And I have to end the post with a card.

Comments

Popular Posts