Tea Boutique Suite and a Sketch Challenge

I decided to challenge myself this weekend to make a card with a stamp set I haven't used yet. I've been holding onto this suite since the Stampin' Up! Annual catalog came out last May. I can't believe I haven't used it yet! I am playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #FMS568.

Challenges are a great way to get a jump start on your creativity. I added a list of challenges on the sidebar if you'd like to play along. This bundle has so many different options for creating different teacups. If you don't want the whole suite, you can just purchase the Cup of Tea stamp set and the Teacup Dies in a bundle which saves 10% (bundles savings).


If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to create this card, I have added the supply list to my Demonstrator Business Website where you can browse My Projects and click View Details to simply add items to your shopping cart. 

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment below. Which teacup is your favorite?

Comments

  1. One of my favorite SU sets! I love all your patterns and layers. So cute! Thank you for playing with my sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cups are so fun! This is such a fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind comments!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts