Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes

 

Need an easy starting point for creating lots of cards! The Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes comes with 20 card bases with 20 coordinating envelopes. They coordinate with the Tea Boutique Suite although you can really use them with anything. 

You can purchase just the Cards & Envelopes or the whole suite as a bundle. Shop my secure online store. Go to My Projects and Click View Details. You can add or remove any of the items you may see to your shopping cart.  

I love Stampin' Up! for the easy color coordination. You can even get coordinating Baker's Twine for your projects! The 2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine Pack comes with 5 rolls in: Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Starry Sky and Orchid Oasis. 
I like to use the Thick Basic White Cardstock as my base. It just makes the card feel more professional and neat. And when you pop it up with dimensionals it is sturdier. Thanks for stopping by. Do you have a stamp set in your collection that you haven't used yet? I challenge you to use it today. Let me know in the comments. 

Comments

Popular Posts