Fun in the Sun on Alternative Tuesday

It's Tuesday! Time for Paper Pumpkin Alternative Tuesday #ppalttues, where you are challenged to make something creative with a past Paper Pumpkin kit. 

So, apparently, this bubble background technique has been around for a while. I don't know where I have been because I totally I thought I made this up using Stampin' Up! Classic Ink Refills (re-inkers), dish soap and water. Catherine Rains posted a YouTube Reel where she used dish soap, water and acrylic paints. I tried it with re-inkers, and guess what? It really works! Apparently, I'm not the only one who has tried this. There's an entire gallery dedicated to Background Bubbles on Splitcoast Stampers. It's kind of like when my son was in Kindergarten and was convinced he was the first one to think of Pillow Pets. 
Once you start creating these beautiful backgrounds, you can't stop. The starfish and sentiments are from the July 2023 Paper Pumpkin stamp set called, Fun in the Sun. Check out the tutorial video below:

***Detailed Paper Pumpkin Subscription Info Here***

For More Inspiration

Share your Paper Pumpkin Alternative Tuesday project to Instagram or Facebook and use the hashtag #ppalttues so we can find it.

Check out my friend Julie’s alternate card HERE. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment below. 

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin before August 10th.

Comments

Popular Posts