One Sheet Wonder Technique Using Artistic Etchings


I have a little exercise for you... Think about your upcoming card needs in the next few months. Next, sort through all of your stamp sets and find sentiments which meet those needs. With the one sheet wonder technique you can quickly make 10 cards using one stamp set with a collage effect. It really helped me make the most out of my stamping supplies and knock the dust off of some of the sentiments I haven't used in a while. With this technique, you make your own designer background paper out of one piece of plain 8 1/2 x 11" cardstock. Turn this and 6 sheets of cardstock into 10 simple cards in less than an hour. Kimberly Morris taught me this technique during a Late Night Stamper event after Convention. You can download the instructions free on her blog HERE. I can't wait to try this technique with the French Foliage stamp set in the Holiday Mini. Contact me if you are interested in making these at a private workshop. Cost is $10 per person or free with any stamp set purchased that evening. Minimum of five attendees. Here are some close ups of the cards:



Comments

Popular Posts