Mini Milk Carton Halloween Die


This little milk carton die is the perfect size for teacher treats or party favors. I wrapped it in a piece of Nite Owl DSP and used the new dotted scallop ribbon border punch in pumpkin pie and the new bat punch. I added a rhinestone to the bat for some bling and made a bow out of the new 1/2" lace trim attached with a mini library clip and a glue dot. The Boo sentiment is stamped with the Tiny Tags set and punched out with the coordinating Medium Jewelry Tag punch. I attached it with a piece of linen thread.

Comments

  1. This is so cute, I have everything but the black lace and the DSP, but I have to make one of these. My sister wants me to come up with a cute idea for her Sunday school class to make and I think this will be so cute with candy corn in it. Thank you for the inspiration Kris.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts