Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Paper Fairy Kris
Pages
Start Here
Welcome - Let's Craft Together
Free Downloadable Card Class
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
Dark and Dreary
Nite Owl
September 05, 2010
Nite Owl Designer Series Paper Tags
These festive tags can also fit in a 3 x 3 envelope. I used the Nite Owl DSP and the Dark and Dreary Stamp Set. I got the idea from page 6 in the Holiday Mini. I added a black rhinestone to the Raven's eye.
Comments
Popular Posts
October 01, 2011
Hopping Just for the Fun Of It - Halloween Rosette Wreath
April 03, 2026
Sweet Easter Card for TSOT692 & Double Trouble #213 | Fun Handmade Card Ideas
December 08, 2017
Inky Friends Blog Hop: Blending a Year of Cheer
January 22, 2023
Rain or Shine Suite Collection
Comments
Post a Comment