Trick-or-Treating Owls


I just had to dress up these owls for Halloween! The one on the left is a bat and his little buddy is a ghost. This card is easy to assemble, but it uses a lot of different punches. Here is the recipe:
Paper: basic black, basic gray, whisper white, pumpkin pie, early espresso, soft suede, marina mist, bashful blue, Designer Series Paper Pack - In Color (level 1 hostess set - for the bat-owl's chest)
Ink: basic black for the trick or treat bags
Punches: Bitty Bat Large, Two Step Owl Extra Large, 1 3/8" circle large, Extra Large Decorative Label
Accessories: Lots of Tags (Sizzlits 4-pack), Texturz Plates Backgrounds #1
Stamps: Fang-tastic (for the trick or treat bags)
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Now...what should I be for Halloween? I think I will be the paper fairy again.

Comments

  1. Very cool Punch card Kris! Love all the layers and the little trickster treaters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card!!!! I'll have to make one of these (or more). Thank you for sharing.
    Patricia G.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts