Simply Adorned Baubles




These new baubles from Stampin' Up! are such a great addition to the bracelets, charms and chains. They come in black, clear and pink crystal 5/8", and the 1/2" vanilla pearl for $3.95 each plus tax and shipping. I made the Happy Witch 1 by 1 1/4" charm insert with the Fang-tastic stamp set. The black raven was Pam Morgan's ideas from convention and uses the Dark & Dreary stamp set. I accented the necklaces with a piece of 1/2" Raven Lace Trim and 1/2" stitched-poly ribbon in Peach Parfait. I laced a piece of 1/2" Chantilly Crochet trim through the bracelet and tied off pieces for a vintage look.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the NICE comment :>-And how stinkin CUTE are these!!! I love em! -TOODLES-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kris! The necklaces are fun and the bracelet is amazing! Not sure I'd want to try and play piano though with all that weight! - LOL! But boy would it be styling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts