Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Paper Fairy Kris
Pages
Start Here
Welcome - Let's Craft Together
Free Downloadable Card Class
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
sock monkey
September 20, 2009
I love my Sock Monkey!
Don't you just love sock monkeys! Here is a thank you card I made using the Sock Monkey and accessories stamp set from Stampin' Up!. I'm working on a 3 x 3 card swap and I am using the sock monkey with a Santa hat accessory. Will post soon. . .
Comments
Popular Posts
October 01, 2011
Hopping Just for the Fun Of It - Halloween Rosette Wreath
April 03, 2026
Sweet Easter Card for TSOT692 & Double Trouble #213 | Fun Handmade Card Ideas
December 08, 2017
Inky Friends Blog Hop: Blending a Year of Cheer
January 22, 2023
Rain or Shine Suite Collection
Comments
Post a Comment