It's Spider Week!


It must be spider week. Can't you tell I love this little guy! Here is a card I made for a Stampin' Addicts demo swap this week. I CASE'd this card from a convention swap I received which had no identifying information on it. First, I embossed the Medallion stamp with Dazzling Diamonds embossing powder then ran the Elegant Eggplant CS through the Big Shot using the Texturz Plate #4 Distressed. I think it looks spooky. If you run out of ribbon or can't find the right color, try using Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper. I used a strip of the DSP Cast-A-Spell to create a ribbon look with the eyelets on it.
Recipe:
Stamp Sets: From the Crypt, Medallion, House of Haunts
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Versamark
Paper: CS Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White; DSP Cast-a-Spell
Accessories: Big Shot Texturz Plate #4 Distressed, Circle Punches 1-3/8” & 1-1/4”, Scallop Oval Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Big Shot Magnetic Mover and Shaper Scallop Oval, Crop-a-Dile, black eyelets, clear rhinestone brads, Stampin’ Up Glue Stick, Dazzling Diamonds Embossing Powder, & Stampin’ Dimensionals.

Comments

Popular Posts