Breathe - Gentle Waves

 

This peaceful card was created for a color challenge using the Gentle Waves, On the Horizon and Horizon dies. The On the Horizon Bundle saves 10% with the stamp set and die. Use the bundled item number 157779. The entire New Horizons Suite Collection should be available to order the week of April 4th. It currently shows unavailable due to shipping issues. The suite collection includes the stamp, dies, New Horizons 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper pack, 1/8" cotton ribbon combo pack and the pebbles enamel shapes.

The circles are from the Tasteful Labels dies (currently on sale and retiring soon) and I layered the other die cuts from the Horizon dies. I used Baker's Twine to tie it all together. I thought the "breathe" sentiment was perfect with the Gentle Waves. See the color challenge colors below. I'd love to see what you come up with if you try it! 

Thanks for shopping with me! You can also opt in for my email list to get updates on Stampin' Up! sales, promotions and blog posts. Don't miss a thing!

Comments

Popular Posts