Paper Pumpkin Alternative - Beyond the Horizon

Paper Pumpkin is a crafting subscription kit that's delivered to your door every month from Stampin' Up! Each box includes everything you need to make stunning cards and projects. Each kit is a surprise which includes projects like cards, gift packaging, home decor, and more. 

The March kit is called Beyond the Horizon and included everything I needed, including the instructions, to make nine cards with the envelopes. This kit coordinates with the New Horizons Suite which is featured in the January - June 2022 Mini Catalog. 

I created the cards above just like the instructions. I had a few pieces left over so I made a couple of alternative cards:
This card uses the stamp sets included with the kit. March's kit came with two stamp sets! I created this card for Stampin' Up's #SimpleStamping challenge. This month, the challenge was any theme using only stamps, ink, paper and an embellishment. I used the ribbon included in the Paper Pumpkin kit as my embellishment. 
Here's a #SimpleStamping slim line card I created with left over sentiments from the kit. I paired it with the New Horizons DSP. The birds are from the On the Horizon stamp. Click HERE to see the entire New Horizons suite. 

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by the 10th of any month to receive that month's kit. Subscribe Here 


Comments

Popular Posts