All the Little Things Alternate Card

Welcome to another Alternative Tuesday, where my friends and I will post an alternative way to create with a past or current Paper Pumpkin kit. I'm creating with the April 2023 kit, All the Little Things. 

I stamped the background with the Paper Pumpkin stamps that came with the kit and rearranged the die cuts. There are some small flowers stamped on the background with clear Versamark. The sentiment is embossed with black embossing powder.

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by May 10th, 2023 to get the "Exploring In Colors" kit. 



For More Inspiration

I'd love to look for your creation on social media. Just upload your Paper Pumpkin Alternative Tuesday project to Instagram or Facebook and use the hashtag: #ppalttues so I can find it.

Check out See Julie Stamp. Thanks for stopping by! 


Comments

  1. I love the shimmer on the floral elements of this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! It's so creative! I haven't seen anything like this from SU before.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts