Oceanfront in Gray Granite

 

This beautiful watercolor wash Oceanfront stamp set is one that may look familiar. This stamp set is carrying over to the new catalog. I used Wildlife Wonder for the sentiment. We can order from the new catalog tomorrow, May 2nd! Yay!

I rarely create one layer cards and this card idea came about accidentally. I was trying to think of a card to create using the Freshly Made Sketches challenge. I wanted to incorporate the spotlight technique, but something about these colors were very soothing to me. I've always been a fan of Gray Granite. It coordinates lovely with the Pebbled Path card base. 

This was the shape of the sketch challenge above. Here is the idea I had based on the sketch:

I may try this with the full spotlight technique where you incorporate a full color circle as the "spotlight". What do you think? Thanks for stopping by! Shop my online store HERE. 

Comments

Popular Posts