Night of Flight Vintage Moth Card


This beautiful Night of Flight stamp set is a Stampin' Up! Hostess stamp. Outside of a party setting, Stampin' Up! Rewards are available to those who place individual orders that meet order totals starting at $150. The Night of Flight stamp set is one of two Hostess sets that can be purchased from the new catalog with Stampin' Rewards. 
I started with Stampin' Up! fluid watercolor paper and used a Blending Brush to blend, Boho Blue at the top, Old Olive at the bottom and Soft Seafoam into the middle. Then I sprayed the piece with water and used a paint brush to add drops of Lemon Lime twist re-inker to create the fuzzy green diagonal spots. Let these pieces dry completely before moving onto the next step.
Using the Quiet Meadow stamp set, stamp the flowers in Old Olive, the words in Boho Blue and the dots in Soft Seafoam in the corners. The little tag that says love is a die in the coordinating Meadow Dies. 

Next using an image placement tool such as the Stamp-a-Majig, stamp the moth in Pebbled Path then directly stamp over it with Versamark and emboss with clear embossing powder. I punched two little holes in the bottom right corner and tied a bow with Baker's Twine from the Baker's Twine Essential Pack. I added a Brass Butterfly to the tag and three Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Thanks for stopping by! Would you be so kind as to leave a comment letting me know how you found out about my blog? 

Need some stamps? Shop here! Want to fill your cart with supplies to make this card, click here.

Comments

  1. Beautiful card! I love your color combination and it totally looks like a framed picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have so much vellum and I hardly ever use it so I decided to add it for more texture.

      Delete
  2. There is one stamp in this set that I have no idea what it is for. It does not have a matching piece, what is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you look at the stamp cover, and see the moth that's on the bottom left, it will fit over those wings to make them solid. It might work with the moth to the right of it too. I'll have to try it and make a combination sheet. You just gave me an idea!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts