Paper Pumpkin Alternative Tuesday and Simple Stamping

Welcome to another Alternative Tuesday, where my friends and I will post an alternative way to create with a past or current Paper Pumpkin kit. I'm doing some simple stamping with the April 2023 kit, All the Little Things

I challenged myself to use only the stamp that came with the kit. I combined it with the #simplestamping challenge and the #creativechallengeSU. May's Simple Stamping Challenge is to create a thank you card using only stamps, ink, paper and your favorite new in color. The Creative Challenge is to make a card with colors from the color refresh, which includes both returning and brand-new colors. Lemon Lime Twist is my color!

I used the Stampin' Up! Color Coach for this color palette: Lemon Lime Twist, Poppy Parade and Georgeous Grape.
This color palette suggestion, also from the Color Coach is Lemon Lime Twist, Azure Afternoon and Night of Navy. 

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin before May 10th, 2023 to get the "Exploring In Colors" kit. 

For More Inspiration

I'd love to look for your creation on social media. Just upload your Paper Pumpkin Alternative Tuesday project to Instagram or Facebook and use the hashtag: #ppalttues so I can find it.

Check out See Julie Stamp. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment below.

Comments

Popular Posts