Paper Pumpkin Alternative Tuesday On My Mind

 

It's Paper Pumpkin Alternative Tuesday! Let's create an alternate card today! What's your oldest unopened Paper Pumpkin kit? Mine is this one called, On My Mind from July 2019. 

I added a Basic White card base and turned it into a Z-Fold card, using the kit card as designer series paper. Cut an 11 x 4-1/4-inch piece of Basic White cardstock. Score it at 2-3/4" and 5-1/2". 

For More Inspiration

I'd love to look for your creation on social media. Share your Paper Pumpkin Alternative Tuesday project to Instagram or Facebook and use the hashtag: #ppalttues so I can find it.

Check out my friend Julie’s alternate card HERE. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment below. 

Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin before July 10th, 2023 to get the "Fun in the Sun" kit. 


Comments

Popular Posts