Weekend Inspiration Challenge


It's time for the Weekend Inspiration Challenge! Use your imagination to create a scrapbook page or card inspired by the photo. You can use the colors, the shapes, the feel of the photo, or the layout. There is no right or wrong way to use your imagination. When you are done with your creation, take a picture of it and post a link in the comments so everyone can see it. This beautiful sunset was captured in the moment by me, last month, in Oahu, Hawaii. It reminds me of this beautiful card that my friend Shawna Maxwell made.
You can watch her video tutorial at http://shawnasscrappinspot.blogspot.com/2009/09/mondays-video_07.html

Comments

  1. This card looks so familiar to me. lol!!!
    It's one of my favorites!!!! Thanks for showing it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts