C is for Christa Cat


Sale-A-Bration is coming to an end this month. This C is for Cat Stamp set was one of the last sets that I got for free with my $50 purchase. I made this card for a friend who recently lost her fur baby. This card uses a variety of products and the inspiration came from whatever was closest to my reach at the time. I used Pretty in Pink for my base and Kraft as my layer. The floral piece is one of my favorites and comes from the Sending Love Speciality DSP in the Occasions mini page 13 (available through April 30th). I coordinated the other images in chocolate chip and very vanilla. The cat image is stamped in white Craft ink. Her collar has a little rhinestone from the Eggcellent Eggs Kit on page 23 of the Occasions Mini. The little chocolate chip floral epoxy brad can be found on page 13 of the Occasions Mini. I embossed the sentiment by stamping it with chocolate chip craft ink and using clear embossing powder. Rest in piece Christa Kitty!

Comments

Popular Posts