Little Bird House



Someone at Stamp Club said this was so cute they just didn't think they could stand it. I have to agree! However, I can't take all of the credit. I got this idea from my friend Valerie Aguirre who said she saw it somewhere but can't remember where. I modified it a tiny bit. I used the Stampin! Up! Mini Milk Carton die (117310 $32.95) with Kraft cardstock. I stamped the wood grain heart from the I {Heart} Hearts Stamp set (118571 Clear $18.95)on the inside and around the outside edges. I made the rooftop by using the scallop edge punch on the ends and using a scallop strip to ink the roof with a sponge dauber in Soft Suede. The cardstock for the roof is Real Red. The little bird and branch is the Extra Large Two-Step Bird (117192 $15.95). I made the second one featured for my hostess out of the wood sheets (116309 $9.95 page 158 IBC).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts