Weekend Inspiration Challenge - Photo by John and Fish


It's time for the Weekend Inspiration Challenge! Use your imagination to create a scrapbook page or card inspired by the photo. You can use the colors, the shapes, the feel of the photo, or the layout. There is no right or wrong way to use your imagination. When you are done with your creation, take a picture of it and post a link in the comments so everyone can see it. I am definitely inspired to use my Spring Song stamp set for this challenge. This photo is by John and Fish on Flickr. If you love birds, I think you will be mesmerized by their beautiful photography. Here is my sample, inspired by the photograph:

For this card I used the bird from the Spring Song stamped on shimmer white cardstock. I painted him with an aqua painter and dots of ink from the stamp pad re-inkers in brilliant blue and orange. I used pink for the branch to try and make it look like the photgraph. The ribbon is 3/8 inch taffeta in Kraft. The shimmer white cardstock is my favorite to use for watercoloring. The cardstock is shimmery all the way through and the image really pops. You can order online anytime from me at www.krisk.stampinup.net Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts