Aloha!


Wow! It took me a while to get caught up after my vacation to Hawaii. I'm just back to posting on my blog. While we were on vacation, my dog got sick, but she is doing well now. I made this thank you card to everyone who took care of her while I was away. She is a sweet little wire-haired fox terrier. For this card I cut a piece of Kaleidescope DSP with the top note die. I stamped the waves from the Just Surfing in Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I brayered over it with Tempting Turquoise. I used the Just Surfing and Man's Best Friend stamp sets. The cardstock colors are Green Galore, Taken with Teal, Tempting Turquoise, and Melon Mambo. I used the masking technique to make the little spot on Pixie's back. She is stamped with white Craft ink onto black cardstock and embossed with white embossing powder. The little flower is from the Tote-ally Tess set.

Comments

  1. Cute card! Love the vibrant color combo! Hope you enjoyed your visit to Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! Hope you had a great time, I can't wait to see some pages made with the pictures you took on your trip.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts