Hello Stamping Presentation


I recently got an exciting new job as a trainer for the hospital. As part of our credentialing process we had to complete a series of presentations where we were critiqued on our style in order to learn and improve as a speaker. We were asked to come up with a 4 minute "How To" presentation. I knew immeditately what I wanted to do! Stamp of course. But four minutes??? So, I demonstrated this cute Hello card. I got the idea from the little Hello Box we made at Convention 2009. I had so much fun stamping as quickly and neatly as I could, demonstrating how to stamp a handmade card. Then, for all the new friends I made this week who were so supportive in our training sessions, I made them each the little 3 x 3 card with love! These projects are created with the Hello Again stamp set along with the Retro Remix wheel, Old Olive Cardstock and Melon Mambo 1/2" polka-dot grosgrain ribbon. You can get the Hello Again set as one of your free stamp sets with a $50 purchase during Sale-A-Bration. Click on each photo for a larger view.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts