Witch Way to the Candy?

 

Here is a colorful Halloween card inspired by Michelle Zindorf with a fun barn door panel. I used the Frightfully Cute Bundle which comes with the Frightfully Cute stamp set and the Frightful Tags dies from the Stampin' Up! July-December 2021 Mini Catalog. 

I stamped the moon in Smoky Slate and sponged on a bit of Crushed Curry (from the To the Moon stamp set) onto a piece of Shimmery White cardstock. Next I stamped the witch in Memento ink. I then cleaned the moon stamp and re-inked the moon stamp with Versamark and stamped over the moon and witch again. I stamped the little white dots with Versamark and embossed those along with the moon using clear embossing powder. I sponged on layers of Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Fresh Freesia, Misty Moonlight and Pumpkin Pie. I sprayed lightly with water to get the creepy droplet effects.  The embossed parts resist the color, showing whatever color they were stamped on underneath them. This technique is called emboss resist.

I'd be delighted to be your demonstrator! Visit www.stampinup.com to see all of these products and to place an order. To subscribe to Paper Pumpkin visit https://www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=2052134 

Comments

Popular Posts