Stampin' Up! Tombstone Treat Boxes

 

These Tombstone Treat Boxes are the perfect size for a Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, 1 oz. hand gel bottle. I cased the July - December Mini Catalog for the design on the front. I added my own spin by brightening it up a bit. 

I started with a sheet of Whisper White cardstock and blended Pale Papaya, Mango Melody and Calypso Coral with a sponge until the page was covered. Then I sprayed the page with water and let it dry to get the droplet effects. Once, dry, I cut out the scallop with the Frightful Tags dies and stamped on the spiders in Pumpkin Pie. The spiderweb is cut out with the same die set in Black Glimmer Paper, along with the witch hat in Gorgeous Grape. 


The treat boxes measure 3-1/2" x 5" x 1-1/4". They are stampable and food safe. The little bats are stamped from the Frightfully Cute stamp set. You can find the Black & White Gingham Ribbon in the mini catalog as well which lasts until the end of December. 

I'd be delighted to be your demonstrator! Visit www.stampinup.com to see all of these products and to place an order. To subscribe to Paper Pumpkin visit https://www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=2052134 

Comments

Popular Posts