TGIF Challenge Fall Inspired Slider Pocket Card

Since it's Friday, and I was off today, I decided to play along with the #tgifc335 challenge which is inspired by pumpkins and Fall - my favorite season! Just click the graphic above to play along by 9/30/21.  


I used new sets from the Stampin' Up! July-December Mini Catalog. The pumpkins, leaves and star wreath were created with the Seasonal Swirls dies. The broom was stamped with the Clever Cats set and cut out by hand. The adorable witch hat was cut with the Frightful Tags die. I cut three of the broom brushes and layered them to get a fuller effect. The "boo" paper is from the Cute Halloween DSP. The sentiment is from the September Paper Pumpkin kit. 

The top flap opens up to reveal a slider pocket for a gift card! I strategically placed the tip of the broom handle to hold the top flap down when the card is closed. Kind of like a latch. Leave a comment and let me know if you play along too. I'd love to see what you create.  

I'd be delighted to be your demonstrator! Visit www.stampinup.com to see all of these products and to place an order. Please choose me as your demonstrator. To subscribe to Paper Pumpkin visit https://www.paperpumpkin.com/subscribe?demoid=2052134 

Comments

  1. What an adorable gift card holder! Such a wonder-FALL creation! Thank you for playing along at TGIF Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet comment. Can't wait to play again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts