Stampin' Up! In the Moment

 

These cards were inspired by Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team member, Chloe Evans. Chloe presented today during OnStage@Home, with the In the Moment Stamp set. This stamp set will be available for sale in January when the new Mini Catalog comes out. 
The card above reminds me of Yogi and myself all snuggled up! I created three cards using all three images from the stamp set. The Designer Series Paper is from the Pattern Party Hostess set. You can purchase this paper with Stampin' Rewards when you order $150 or more or have a party with sales of $150 or more. I used the Painted Texture Embossing Folder on the Basic White background piece. 

The images are stamped with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. Selected parts of the images are colored in with a white Stampin' Chalk Marker. Please choose me as your demonstrator when you order at www.stampinup.com. Purchasing bundles saves you 10%. You can easily search all the bundles by choosing bundles under shop products, then bundled savings. Which card do you like the best? Please leave me a comment below. Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. I can't wait to try this with my next silhouette stamp set. I just might have to get this one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts