Warm Wraps Dies Part of Stampin' Up's Seasonal Sale

 

Today is the last day to shop the seasonal sale. Get 20% off the Warm Wraps dies 153521 and pair them with the Mini Coffee Cups 153493 to make your Holiday treats! Honestly, I though these retired last year. I was so excited to see them on the list of sale items. You need to add these to your collection!

Trust me! I tried to just wrap some designer series paper around one of these coffee cups (without using the dies) and it was so annoying. The wrap dies will cut out the band at an angle for a precise fit with no gathering and no measuring.  And look at all of the cute shapes you can add on as well. They would make cute embellishments for your December Daily album! 


Order yours HERE. Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. I love love love these mini coffee cup creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm not quite sure what to put in them. Maybe home made hot chocolate in one and marshmallows in the other.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts