Stampin' Up! OnStage@Home Day 2

 

Wow! What a day! Today was the second day of Stampin' Up!'s virtual convention for demonstrators called, OnStage@Home. We had a full day's agenda with business building sessions and lots and lots of stamping presentations (which happen to be my favorite). 
I thought I'd share a little of the Stampin' Up! swag that we received prior to the event. These products will be available for purchase in the upcoming Stampin' Up! January-June Mini Catalog which also happens to coordinate with Sale-A-Bration 2022. However, as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator we get to play with them early and we get to see the catalogs before anyone else. I can't show you the catalogs yet, but I can show you some of the products which are coming soon . . .

Featured above are the Blessings of Home Stamp Set with Coordinating Flowers of Home Dies and Heart & Home Designer Series Paper. The front of the paper is very warm and colorful. The back is all white washed woodgrain images. I love the In the Moment Stamp Set. That looks like Yogi and I snuggled up with a book. 

"Back then" when people used to gather at large conventions in person, we used to have "Make and Takes". Tomorrow we will have a virtual Stamp & Share Experience using the Heart & Home Suite above. I have three card projects cut and ready to assemble as I follow along virtually with a fellow demonstrator. So stay tuned to see the completed projects tomorrow evening. 

In the meantime, remember that the Holiday Mini Catalog goes until the end of December, so be sure to order your Christmas paper and stamps before they retire! SHOP HERE.

Comments

Popular Posts