Golden Retriever - Standing Pop Up Card

 

I just love cards that move! This fun pop up card idea was featured on Splitcoaststampers.   It pops up and lays flat so you can mail it! The only thing I did differently from the tutorial is that I did not attach the main scene panel to the back of the card. It's only attached to the front bottom with Tear and Tape as you can see from the photo below. 

I've been using the Sweet Stockings Suite all week. How do you feel about the Bumblebee color on a Christmas card? I think I like it since it matches the Christmas lights and coordinates with the sweater looking paper. My mom has two Golden Retrievers and I can totally picture one of her dogs getting tangled up in the lights and smiling about it. I have a Corgi so I had add the little Corgi puppy in the stocking. All of the images are fussy cut. I've linked the supplies to my online store if you'd like purchase anything from me. Give this card a try!

Supplies:

Comments

Popular Posts