Stampin' Up! Sweet Little Stocking Bundle

This adorable Sweet Little Stockings bundle won't be around much longer. It retires when the Stampin' Up! July-December 2021 Mini Catalog ends on January 3rd. So grab this suite along with some extra packs of the Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper.
 
I Case'd this card from Sandra Low on Pinterest. Isn't it so cute! I love the storybook look of the grumpy cat. I used the Christmas Pinecone Dies to add the Evening Evergreen background on top of the Crumb Cake mat which is embossed with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder.  I colored some White Glittered Organdy Ribbon by dragging it across my Evening Evergreen stamp pad an tapping with a sponge dauber. 


For the tag, I fussy cut the grumpy cat and used the Brick and Mortar 3D Embossing folder for the background. This coordinating star paper is so fun with the non-traditional Christmas colors and comes in the pack of the Sweet Stockings DSP. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!


Comments

  1. This is strangely adorable to me. Not something I would have made but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree! The artwork on this particular sheet of the DSP was very old storybookish to me. Reminds me of something from my childhood.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts